Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Fish & Chips

                                                           Christians use the Question, "What would Jesus do ?" as a means to solve Moral Dilemmas .   I question their Question .  When Jesus was confronted by the hunger of His Audience He fed them with SUPERNATURAL AGENCY , turning five loaves of bread and maybe a half dozen fishes into an "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET" .    WE have no such 'Agency' .    BUT  when we elevate things to a COSMIC Level and ask "What would GOD do?"  the  answer  is  a  resounding NOTHING .    God's JOB as it were, is to do NOTHING .    THAT, rite there, takes some getting use to .   Should we be as Jesus or as GOD ???   I mean "IT" hurts .

                                    I will leave this here without Resolution .   Tomorrow may be a better time to introduce "The Empty Mirror"-----   until then


                                                        Tare Forward and Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment