When trump disgusted*, "This place is a dump" (referring to the White House) and decided to move to Mar a Lago to spend much of his time THERE all I could see was the Emperor Constantine moving the capitol of the Roman Empire to Byzantium [later to be renamed, Constantinople] . Thing is~~~ I liked Constantine because of what he did for Christianity and the WORLD for that matter . When Justinian came to Power he, too, Changed the World by his OBSESSION to remake Roman Law and to (get this) MODERNINZE "IT" . He WASN'T "All Demon All the Time" . When I read Procopius my Mind changed because of the direct conflict of Interests, that is, viewing Justinian as "The Great Law-Giver" to DEMON ENTITY . Recall that I tagged trump as >Inhuman< and qualified THAT by labeling him ANIMAL, a one devoid of HUMANITY . I never liked my own shit, tagging him as an ANIMAL was NOT ENOUGH and it disparaged The Great Spirit who gave birth the our brothers and sisters the "Four Legged and the Two Legged" which is blatantly SINFUL . Tagging trump with DEMON is SOOOOOOOO much more suitable to me, despite knowingly defying Academic Protocol . So be it . Demon it is .
No comments:
Post a Comment