I don't have the Mind to continue with the 'book report' of REGIME CHANGE . I awoke with the desire to write about Planetarianism, my Contribution to Earth's Civilization . I have yet even to begin the Finalization of "The Planetarian Manifesto", it does exist, but only in outline, that is, skeletal Form . For instance, there is the Necessity of each Planetarian, to include, as a part of one's 'Daily Regimen', Meditation . Formal [Seated] Meditation is uncomfortable for Beginners, not to mention the Difficulty of focusing one's Attention on achieving [Attaining] an "Empty Mind" , a Mind devoid of Thinking and Thinking's manifestation ---> Thoughts . I Value Meditation because success "on the cushion" leads to Success in one's Daily Activities, meaning, because Meditation 'Clears' one's Mind, that Clear Mind can be utilized throughout the day under ALL Conditions and ALL Circumstances .
What is the NATURE of this Clear Mind which results from Meditation ? The BEST Description is found in the "Heart Sutra" . When you engage your favorite 'search engine' you may find Edward Conze's translation, provided by "Dharma-Net International" . I did NOT "grow up" with this Translation, but Edward Conze is perhaps the MOST BRILLIANT translator of Hindi . He is FAMOUS and "World Renown" . His translation is cumbersome to me, the Korean translation is succinct and far less gawdy . The Korean translation [into English] is used by my Order, so---I mean---there's THAT .
The Reading of this may be your first introduction to "Form is Emptiness. Emptiness is Form" but do NOT let this Buddhist Dogma become an Obstacle to you . When I was first made aware of "Form is Emptiness---Emptiness is Form" I was warned that completely Understanding THAT would take AT LEAST >>>>>>>>>>> TWENTY YEARS . I confess : it took me AT LEAST 20 and did not happen until I had read THE TAO OF PHYSICS .
For now, simply read the Sutra with an OPEN Mind and of course an OPEN Heart .
No comments:
Post a Comment