Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sin-day

                                                            My 'first sentence' was abysmal :  We've had a Tough week .   I have resisted screening it, that is, putting it up onto the screen, for over 4 hours, and I even checked out other topics worthy of a Sunday `exploration` ;  but now I return to it .

                               It's been a Tough week .  I have been beaten by the doldrums {is that lame ?} and at points VIOLENTLY dyslocated* from my Center, a not-as-rare-occurrence as you mite* think for someone like me .   I Confess, at my age my Inmost Resolve gets threatened on a Routine Basis : Daily almost,, and it takes hours for me to restore Balance between What-I-Want and What-truly-IS .   I have railed about the "Sensory Bombardment" of trumpian PROPAGANDA and even News Broadcasts that report of the MASS CORRUPTION that has now become 'standard fare' for each and every American Citizen and dare I hazard, for the Global Population effected by putin's WAR in Ukraine, the netanyahu's WAR in Gaza and Lebanon, and of course, trump's WAR over Hormuz and now indirectly, Iran .   Good, Honest, and Decent Citizens are surrounded by trumpian WAR MONGERS, and BILLIONAIRES, whose only Agenda is the SUBJUGATION of  ALL, in their effort to establish and maintain THEIR >Version< of Utopia .  

No comments:

Post a Comment