Thursday, September 3, 2026

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics

                                                           I'm gonna leave You with a bit of my 'Geek-ness' .   The Second Law of  Thermodynamics is this :  "The total entropy of an isolated system always increases over time, dictating the direction of spontaneous processes and the irreversibility of natural phenomena ."   Entropy is the $20 word for CHAOS .   The best example is found as a garden .  When left untended the garden gets overgrown with weeds and SHIT .  "IT" is ALWAYS gonna-be "like that" .   

                            "IT" 's  the SAME with EVERYTHING .   

                              When we say, "We gotta let Nature take Its course" we are inviting >CHAOS< to be the Dominant Factor in whatever "System" is under observation .  I'm no fan of Chaos, indeed, I'm grossly Conservative in some "Areas" .  

                             Trump IS Chaos, look what has happened when we let HIS Nature "take its course" .

                              Consider .


                                                                 Tare Forward and Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment