I had a plan to write about trump and his decision to ban CNN, MSNOW and one other from the Press room of the White House, denying them access as permitted by the Constitution blah-blah-blah . He accuses them of writing "Fake News" a something I can't wrap my head around~~~ . I KNOW "fake" means untruthful I don't know why he insists on using >fake< . He claims that they consistently write bad things about him, that theirs is a gross bias AGAINST him . He NEVER thinks that his shit is bad, that if he did GOOD shit, they WOULD write ---> THAT , THAT being favorable or complimentary . IN HIS MIND, HE IS A VICTIM OF 'BAD' PRESS . He has defiantly INSISTED that he is the VICTIM of WORLD OPPRESSION, that THE WORLD ITSELF IS AGAINST HIM . Perhaps soon, "IT" may very well BE .
Because I know MY Mind, I >KNOW< HIS . Trump is resoundingly INCAPABLE of "Internalizing" ANYTHING . His EGO won't allow it . He can never ask himself, "What can I do to be perceived in a 'better Light' . What can I do that will make the Press see me as a "Good Person" instead of an EVIL FUCKING CLOWN ? He can't do it,,,,, never could .
No comments:
Post a Comment