Wednesday, September 30, 2026

...religiously pathetic .

                                                           I am compelled to elevate "The Instinct of Self-Preservation" to

 ||| The LAW of Self-Preservation|||  in order  to re-make "IT" a part of Evolution .  It's a removal from the Psyche of us mere Mortals {Human-Kind} {{The "Collective Unconscious"}}  to Infinity where I believe it should reside .  Is there EVIDENCE ???  Good Question .

                           I view trump's "Vanity Projects" as manifestation(s) of his Law of Self-Preservation, despite the Law's OBVIOUS PERVERSION .   Trump seeks IMMORTALITY via these Projects which will, he thinks, endure FOREVER .  Self-Preservation is the PERPETUAL maintenance of one's specific "bloodline" and of course this Continuance is PROTECTED by Mother Nature, {as best She can} .   This >Continuance< is well represented by the Pyramids and other TREMENDOUSLY MASSIVE Structures .   The folks who constructed them were intent upon being remembered for EONS, and they built them to withstand CATACLYSMS --which they have .   In the infinitesimal, we, as Humans, have constructed "Grave Stones" to mark OUR >>>Presence<<< on this Planet .  I have cynically qualified them with "I was here" a scrawl I read while pissing into a bar urinal .   That's the best we can do as Humans, "I was here".  Fuck if that aint religiously pathetic .  

No comments:

Post a Comment