The other night I awoke from Dream in which I was operating a vehicle on a road in some country-side . It was no ordinary vehicle, it was an Antique that was >Modernized< for Optimal and PEAK Performance, a "HOT ROD", as it were . As I was driving I marveled at its speed, and maneuverability. I mean, it could have been a race car --- ... . I awoke to a feeling of Pleasure, I was able to drive FAST and still be in "Complete Control" . It was SOOOO good I returned to sleep no problem .
I Know my Self . I knew that the Vehicle was a manifestation of the ---> Vehicle Buddhism tags as Teaching . For instance, there are greater 'Vehicles' and lesser 'Vehicles' . Hinayana is a 'lesser Vehicle' while Mahayana is a 'greater' Vehicle . I was driving a "lesser Vehicle" but it had been MODERNIZED to "keep up with" and perhaps PASS even modern Vehicle Others . I KNEW what my Unconscious was (get this) 'driving at' . I have long been forlorn that Buddhism is so ANCIENT that it is difficult for Moderns to "Grasp" . Indeed, I perceive my Role in Civilization is to Modernize Zen Buddhism to make it more 'accessible' to those Moderns who have an Interest in Buddhist Spirituality but can't "get by" its sometimes Inscrutable Orthodoxy . It's imperative to me to make the Basic Elements of Zen and Buddhism ---> scrutable* , meaning, to Modernize ["Customize"] those Elements so they CAN-BE recognized as VALUABLE to the Modern Conscious-Ness .
The Hinayana Teaching is the ultimate "Old School", I LOVE It . Hinayana has what I call "The BIG Three" : "Insight into Impermanence --- Insight into Impurity --- Insight into Non-Self " .
No comments:
Post a Comment