Saturday, September 12, 2026

Miss Connected

                                                            Yesterday there were 3,921 readers of my words of Grief and Sorrow which manifested as Mourning .   My most HEARTFELT Gratitude to Each and Every One of You .

                            How is it that we can find Unity in Suffering but so little Else ?   

                                                                                     *     *     *


                             The "Work" on Planetarianism is ongoing, but appears as "Fits and Starts" .   I have it in my Mind that the GOAL of Planetarianism is the Establishment and Maintenance of (you guessed it)  UTOPIA ~~~ the so-called "Heaven on Earth" .   I feel the Need for a "Manifesto", on the order of  "The Communist Manifesto" :   I also feel the Need for something on the order of the Judeo-Christian Ten Commandments and the "10 Rules of Islam" .   Buddhism, too, has its "Code of Conduct", the Precepts and the Vows, but they are numerous and, for me, unwieldy .   Also, I am suspicious of my own Bias, the Thinking that I can glean what we need from other "Orders" to make an "Amalgam" that suits both the Psychology and Physicality of Planeatarianism .    There are days in which I REVEL at the plethora of Mental Illnesses  that reside in my  Psyche,  and naturally there are days that I LOATHE and DESPISE them .  I have a perverted Tendency to complicate even the Most Trivial, and in so doing actually CREATE Obstructions, Pitfalls and TRAPS that prevent Clean and CLEAR Intellectual 'Enunciation', better viewed as Lucidity .   I heard this at an AA Meeting, "There's nothing worse than a confused Psychology Major ."    My 'condition' is something like THAT .  

No comments:

Post a Comment