Tuesday, September 8, 2026

"Possession defines Ownership"

                                                            Elsewhere I have depicted trump as a "Diabolical GENIUS", I stand by that depiction but supplement it as follows :    Trump reads at a 4th grade level, two levels worse than the American Reading Level which is 6th grade .   Plus, he's IGNORANT to such a degree that most of US can only shake our heads in Bewilderment and Incomprehension .   So,,,,, what accounts for this fucking GENIUS ?   We have observed that trump "acts like a man possessed".  I hazard trump IS POSSESSED by DEMONIC Forces, and that THESE FORCES are responsible for trump being "a PLAGUER of mortal men" as Homer has stipulated AND it is THESE FORCES that are at "GENIUS LEVEL" .   BECAUSE TRUMP IS  SO FUCKING STUPID HE WAS A PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR DEMONS' ENERGIES.   The KGB currently considers trump "A USEFUL IDIOT" .  2 words ;  PERFECT . 

                             Trump Rules LIKE A MAN POSSESSED ----  it don't get no better .

No comments:

Post a Comment