We are living in the Future, of course it isn't OUR Future but it IS the Future of HITLER. We are living in a Future that Ancient Greeks and Ancient Romans could never have imagined, yet if one or two Roman Senators were transported to our Time THEY WOULD FEEL QUITE AT HOME such is the Nature of Present Day Politics . If HITLER were to be transported to our Now you gotta believe HE'D BE THRILLED . Killing HITLER DID NOT KILL HITLERISM, he HAS SURVIVED. The Jews killed Jesus, but look what happened, TWO THOUSAND YEARS LATER, He is ALIVE and some would say FLOURISHING . Christianity is the NUMBER ONE Religion on EARTH, [second is Islam, third is Hinduism] .
I use to think that if I used a Venn diagram it would help us grasp the nature of "Just Now", the present MOMENT. These days I'm not so sure . Indeed, I feel as if the Future CANNOT be assigned to a Venn diagram because when you look hard, the Future can exist ONLY as an abstract mental construct . Indeed, it is IMAGINATION that generates the concept of Future . I don't like it, never have .
We believe that IN THE FUTURE there will be Peace on Earth --- Really ???? How ?
The Past is like a Garden, as far as I see it . If the Past has planted seeds of Peace, then Peace can be harvested . If the Past has planted HITLERISM, then HITLERISM WILL BE THE HARVEST . You can see it rite ?
No comments:
Post a Comment