Tuesday, September 1, 2026

"People Who Need People..."

                                                            I awoke at 2:37 a.m. and knew I could not return to sleep .  I got out of bed and did my morning prep so I could write .  Yesterday's Effort was in my head and on my Mind .  I wondered if my Gentle Readers knew where my blogs were "going", what was I "getting at" ? --- what was the Message ? .

                           I wanted to use the Story of "The Good Samaritan" and the words of  St. Thomas : "become a >Passer-by< " as poles that are the extremes of Human Interaction .   Thing is, how many Folks have actually read the Bible (?)  and THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS is esoteric by its Nature as Gnostic Canon .   I mean, I could use them but it would be risky ,  most Folks are NOT familiar with the Bible and fewer know of the Gospel of  Saint Thomas .  

                           The Question is , "How are we treat one another in our Daily Lives ?"  Are we to be similar to the Good Samaritan or are we to be a simple "Passer-by" ?    The 'End Goal' of my Effort was to introduce my Gentle Readers to "The Empty Mirror", a "WAY" to interact with Those we know and Those we do not .   "IT" isn't that there are just two alternatives, the Empty Mirror is the third and satisfies Hegel's Dialectic,  the one where Opposites find a "Synthesis" that results from combining those Opposites [Thesis + Antithesis =  Synthesis] .  

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment