Saturday, September 26, 2026

Tri-Axis of Evil

                                                          I thought I could forego any mention of trump's reception of xi .  I thought I could find something else for today's Consideration .  I thought I could use the STORM currently being experienced by those of us in the American North-East as a TRUE Obstacle that PREVENTS any commentary whatsoever ............. .

                              I had a fitful night, I awoke at various moments expecting to hear BIBLICAL DELUGE and instead heard the WINDS literally trying to RIP the leaves from trees, and LASHING all that stood .   Where was the Rain I DREADED ????   

                              I wanted to break my own Rules, the first of which, "Don't step over dollar to pick up a dime" .  Translation :  DON'T IGNORE THE OBVIOUS {that which is of superior Value} .

                              The Code of AA inflicts this, "You can't call a man an Alcoholic until he himself admits that, yes, I am .  In this, you can't call a Country a Dictatorship until it admits it is .

                             I WISH I could speak for every American, obviously, I cannot, but I CAN speak for myself and perhaps others like me, those of my "ilk" .

                             I have vehemently stated, not only is trump "The FACE of america"  he  IS   america .  Trump has "turned" america from communism HATING to Communism LOVING .   Now there is a Tri-Axis of EVIL ;  china, russia, and america .  

                                                                   TRUMP WON .

No comments:

Post a Comment