Saturday, September 19, 2026

Trump the Loveless

                                                           I contend that trump "WANTS to be loved" ---that he CAN'T be loved because he's SUCH a fucking asshole and he knows it, THAT'S why he has to PAY prostitutes to fuck him, which is CODE for "Making LOVE" .   Trump will most certain deny such an accusation, and he may even claim the cliche, "Money can't buy Love" .   He is INCAPABLE of 'seeing' what is directly before him .   He WANTS  to be LOVED by EVERYBODY such is the Grand Canyon CHASM-OF-NOTHINGNESS that IS his heart .   

                            In 1973 the Doobie Brothers rolled out "The Captain and Me" .  The first tract is titled "Natural Thing" and the opening line is , "We all need to be loved, it's a NATURAL THING" .   AT LEAST once a week, and sometime more, I listen to the songs as a means to cope with Present Day Reality .   "IT" is as if I need to remind myself of the Natural Order of Human Existence, in which LOVE is MORE than a Maternal Delivery .   On my end, Love Heals and Love KILLS,  We LOVE our Nation and are completely willing to KILL OTHERS to Defend it .   "IT" sickens me and always has .   Trump "LOVES" alright, but "IT" is a Self-Love that denies him both Empathy and Compassion .  He CANNOT Love beyond himself {his Self} and in THAT is a Sickness that borders on Perversion ;  I contend that IT IS Perversion and his sex life confirms "IT".  

                          Trump is a loveless imperator, devoid of even a shred of Human Decency .  I have submitted that it was Evolution who injected him into our Civilization but I must supplement that view with the Realization that it was WE who birthed trump and WE who educated him, and WE who cuddled and cajoled him .  WE did trump to ourselves .   WE must own THAT .

No comments:

Post a Comment