Monday, September 21, 2026

The BIG Three

                                                           There is Difficulty ahead for Planetarians .   At some point World Religions, especially the BIG Three [ Christianity, Islam and Hinduism] MUST be addressed because of the sheer numbers of Adherents to each .    There is a term that can be applied to those interested in finding "Common Ground", what Sociologists refer to as "Shared Commonalities", and it is "Comparative Relgionists" .   I am one .    Of the Countries with MAJOR Muslim populations, there is heavy Readership of my words :  they include Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and Turkiye .   "It" 's something of a Marvel because my Readers KNOW I am a Buddhist and further, a ZEN SWORD Buddhist .   I have stated my Conviction to present [introduce] Zen Buddhism to the World in such a way as to make the SPIRITUALITY of Buddhism tolerable at worst and acceptable at best .   Elsewhere I have argued that Spirituality binds the BIG Three since Spirituality, by Definition is both Holy and Sacred .  To be an Adherent to the each of the BIG Three means that one is bound to the Supreme Ultimate {God} in such a manner that affords the Relief of Suffering, and a FEELING of Belonging to both Earth and Heaven .

                                Religions also CAUSE Problems , where Problems is Code for Suffering .

No comments:

Post a Comment