Thursday, September 10, 2026

"No Mind" is Know Mind

                                                            The definition of  "Emptiness" is NOT to be found in THE SHAMBHALA DICTIONARY OF BUDDHISM AND ZEN,   DON'T "have a meltdown" .   Know this, without  Emptiness  there IS no Creation.  Matter, in its physical sense, arrived INTO Emptiness, in the exact same way that when water is poured into a bowl, it is the EMPTINESS that "HOLDS" it .   A SOLID block cannot hold nor contain that same water .   It CAN be said that it is EMPTINESS that allows for the manifestation of "The 10,000 Things" .    We have heard, "That asshole is a BLOCKHEAD", meaning, nothing can "go in" and surely, nothing can "go out" .   

                                Years and years ago I had a dream in which a Koan [Japanese  Kong-an in Korean] was brought to my Conscious-ness ,,, it was this : "What's the most important 'thing' at an airport ?"   When I got passed "WTF" {after SEVERE  Bouts of aggravated Mediation} this arrived :  "Space"  is the most important feature of an Airport, but SPACE wasn't enough, and then Emptiness arrived, and I had the Answer to that Kong-an .   

                                We accuse Others of being "Empty Headed" and only a Buddhist or Zen Buddhist could appreciate the pun that results .   

                                I'm leaving this here for today .


                                                              Tare Forward and Keep the Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment