Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Fear Sphere

                                                   I have taken Exception to the "8 Sufferings" ---only >>>8<<< ?   I wonder if ---> Fear might not be considered as Suffering, specifically, the Fear of Time devoid of Future, meaning, presently, there is no Future, that those in Power seek us to RETURN to Times Past, that they seek to PREVENT a Future in which THEY have NO Power .   As Planetarians we seek a Future wherein Suffering can be minimized, a Future wherein Prosperity, check that, the Achievement of Prosperity is within the Grasp of ALL of US who are Earth Born .  

                            I'm gonna Argue that Fear is DREAD but on STEROIDS .    When some of us are asked, "Do you FEAR Death?" We answer, No, We do not FEAR Death but some of us FEAR --->  Life .   How much does that fucking SUCK ???????????

                            Perhaps I need to devise the `8 Fears` --- more importantly, I need to devise that which can NEUTRALIZE those Fears .   What neutralizes Fear ?   Beliefs, Certainties, maybe even Faith .

                            "IT" 's gotta be done, we are running out of Time .


                              Q. Why'd the Moron own so many watches ?

                               A.  He didn't want to run out of Time .

                            

                                                        Tare Forward and Keep the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment