Monday, September 14, 2026

Miss Fits

                                                            Don't "get me started" on those who wear Yoga pants .   If "All the World's a Stage" , and "All the World's a Bedroom", then, according to Yoga Pantsers* "All the World's a Yoga Studio" .   Thing is, some folks SHOULD NOT WEAR YOGA PANTS, in the exact same way some older women SHOULD NOT WEAR MINI-SKIRTS,  it's just so INAPPROPRIATE .   I've given some Thought to THAT :  I'm figurin' that aliens do have an Intelligence Bureau that 'reads' the latest Earth Fashions and FADS, and supplies suggestions for APPROPRIATE Attire to the Earthling Wanna-be's .  They get sorta confused and supply MISINFORMATION to theirs, THAT'S why you see such fashion DISASTERS at Walmart .   Aliens want to "FIT IN" to become just average and reg'lar folks, to be relatively INVISIBLE and as such seek the most common outfits to wear "IN PUBLIC" .   Many of these Aliens come from Home Worlds of greater Gravity and come to Earth that has a lesser Gravity so that they can be of excessive weight and NOT feel the effects of Crushing Gravity .   I conclude that not all BIGNESS is Earth Goodness, that BIGNESS is Extra-Terrestrial in both Scope and Measure .   

                                I'm tellin' you-all  :  the jokes write themselves .

No comments:

Post a Comment