Wednesday, September 23, 2026

"WE WILL BURY YOU"

                                                            Yesterday trump was at the U.N. to deliver some sort of speech welcoming the Nations of the World .  I expected 'fireworks' and 'bombs' .   I figured the World Nations would be incensed over trump's WAR, putin's WAR and netanyahu's WAR and that there would be GLOBAL CONDEMNATION by the Aggrieved .  Holy fuck was I off .

                           Trump's 'speech' if you want to call it that, was as BOASTFUL as ARROGANCE could be, he claimed that america was in a "Golden Age" and it was the LEADER of the World in every category that a Nation could be  evaluated .  I could barely believe what I was hearing .  I had expected the nations to BOOOOOO  trump, I  had wished  they  would  stand  and  walk  out to  express their REVULSION .   Only Cuba walked out--- not Iran, not Yemen, not one from the Arab Peninsula--- .

                          I mean shit, all the Countries that trump has "fucked-over" just sat there receiving his words as if he were Normal .  

                          Trump said he had been deliberating over whether or not he should remove Iran from the Face of the Earth ,  he was Nikita Khrushchev standing, removing his shoe and thundering it on the desk BELLOWING    "WE WILL BURY YOU" .   I was HORRIFIED, Sickened and Dysgusted* .   Not even a PEEP from the nations .     "IT" was all "trump being trump"  as "Ho Hum" as "IT" gets .  WTF can't even get close ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment