Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Happy Trails

                                                            I am painfully Aware that he majority of my blog conclusions are rife with despondency {and despondency is ridiculously generous] .   "IT" could be better if I were able to be more uplifting , to somehow be more positively Spirited ~~~~  .  While I was Zen Walking on the street this arrived :  We need a Battle Hymn of the Resistance {"The Battle Hymn of the Republic"} and I didn't have to go very far when this arrived :   The Battle HIM to the Republicans which is  

                                                       

                                                                    FUCK TRUMP  .

                        

                    I qualify it as follows :  It's the Fuck of "Fuck YOU", the Fuck of  "Fucked-over", and the Fuck of  "We are SOOOOO Fucked", and even better , the Fuck of "GO FUCK YOURSELF" .  

                    This is all I have for this morning, and I will tease you that Music will be {MITE BE} the topic of tomorrow's consideration .


                                                    "Happy trails to you, until we meet again

                                                      Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then." 

No comments:

Post a Comment