Sunday, September 6, 2026

Miss Represent

                                                            Some time ago I described my Brain as a ">landfill< the size of Oklahoma" .    This morning I 'rooted around' and found nothing worthy of presentation .   I mean, there's just SOOOOOO much SHIT .   I have been assailed by Doubts and Misgivings that manifest as 'legit' Questions regarding "Planetarianism"* specifically Questions about the I Ching and the Value I have placed on it to be as a "Bible" for the Conduct of both the Individual and the Society and Culture of the Government "writ large" .   I hear this : "If the I Ching is so fucking AWESOME [then] why isn't it a prominent Feature of our Education and the Social and Political Classes ?"   When I hear this Question I also `hear` this REDNECK attack :  "If you're so fucking smart [then] WHY AINT YOU RICH ?"   Valid Questions, both .

                             There's that scene in "Good Will Hunting" where Minnie Driver asks Matt Damon about how EASY it is to solve the most DIFFICULT Equations WITHOUT ANY  Effort .   Damon uses Beethoven as an example .  He says, "When Beethoven was a kid and he saw his first piano, IT JUST MADE SENSE TO HIM .  He looks at Minnie and and rues, "It's the same for me ."   Minnie just shakes her head .   Now when I read the I Ching, ALL of "IT" made Sense to me, even the "ideograms' .   The fact that the Chinese harnessed their Imagination in their their ideograms, as though ART was an ESSENTIAL COMPONENT in their Writing, appealed to me in the UTMOST "Sense" .   Indeed, Chinese Calligraphy IS Art in one of Art's most Pure Forms .   I LOVED  "IT" .

                              I have digressed, Sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment