Wednesday, October 16, 2019

...bitten by Zen Dogma...

I've tried to describe that my own Insanity is, for the most part, UN-knowable, meaning, how would I KNOW when I'm Crazy ?  There is most bitter Zen Dogma that spits-out, "Mind cannot know Mind", and there's even Christian Anathema that revels in ,"The Finite CANNOT know the Infinite" which means the Minds of puny Humans can't POSSIBLY grasp the Infinite of  Divine Intelligence.  Knowing that shit don't help me NONE !    How can it ?

I put a load of laundry into the washing machine then dug out a pair of cloth shears to cut-up some felt.  It's a small task but it lends itself to my firm Belief that Small Things Are 'Getting' To Me  in such a way that if I don't execute this small task I risk executing my Sanity.  The Task is to staple a "skirt" onto my table dollies.  Skirts for my dollies.  I need SERIOUS Professional Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment