Monday, October 7, 2019

"Rubber Workers Bounce Back"

I HAVE wanted to rite about the so-called "Rubber People".  I refer to them as "Rubber People" because they are "made out of" rubber---as such, no amount of pounding, kicking, Sword or K-bar "work" can meet out ANY damage.  They are terrifying because, they are capable of a form of open surgery, done while I am Conscious, whose goal is the removal of my Organs, my Heart, among them.  I feared the Rubber People GREATLY.  They exist in Another Dimension, and even though I KNOW --"Don't go there"-- when I stand at the Gate, still with the capacity to choose and choose WISELY , I choose POORLY an enter their dimension with the intention to gain my Freedom.  To this point, that of tonight, I have failed because of misery-fear (miseratic fear) the one that floods you when you realize, you AIN'T gonna "Win", that, whatever weapon you have AIN'T gonna be effective AND, as if THAT weren't enough, those fucking bastids can out-run you.

Who would EVER have figured Rubber People are SPRINTERS ?

No comments:

Post a Comment