Saturday, October 5, 2019

...Civilized Ferocity...

I'm on a "Rampage" as well.  A Rampage to Order my Immediate World. the one where Rite-er Steve dwells from time to time.  Rampage Unraveling tornadoes [from the transitive verb, to tornado] to a Chaos of Self-Generated Effects, Effects that are nothing less than Whip Lashes, in trump's instance and our own for that matter.  We are getting Whip-Lashed.  The Rampage I am on is one of ORDERING, however, and if Fury can be controlled, so it is with, my version of Rampage.  Technically, it has nothing to do with Chaos nor Order, but EVERYTHING to do with the Force of Chaos---The Force of Order --- some sort of Primal and CIVILIZED Ferocity.  THAT'S where I am, making every Effort to consolidate years and YEARS if notes, research, quotations, scratches, scribblings, scrawls and scathing-s, my Attempt at re-viewing my Life's Work so that I can (somehow) present it in some semblance of Intellectual Scholarship. 

Were it not for trump and Present Day Political Conditions, I may NOT have attempted ANY sort of Refinement or Distillation.  Some of you may know i was SUPPOSE to rite a Workbook of Kwan Um Do Kwang for Master Fortin.  That went "South" and boy did it go South in a Tornadic Hurricane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment