Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Revile-ations

In the upcoming days I will "lay out" the "Material" I wrote and submitted to my counselor at the Time, Dr. Wright.  [You can't go Wrong, if you go Wright.]

Much later on I was to view this material as a good start to an autobiography, one that could aid Others in their Life's Journey---figuring I could be a Proletariat Hesse.  To be completely honest, I don't know what happened to me.   At some point I lost interest in my own life.  I know I know, you gotta ask, How can that BE ?  It just happened, somehow, of its own accord.

I'm gonna deliver MOST of it "as is" or "as WAS" in my instance.  Face Value MAY be good enough--but who can know ?

I have only the highest revilement for an Existence whose sole objective was to get and stay sober. 

With that I'm gonna leave this here.


Rock steady........steady as She goes....






No comments:

Post a Comment