Monday, October 7, 2019

"Born Under A Bad Sign"

There's a scene in this Flick>>  Good Guy sees that a Wanna-be Bad Ass is harassing the Saloon Girl with Testosterone Testicity.  The WBBA refuses to be Gentlemanly and continues to "trump" the Woman with grandiose MAGA-nimity.  The Way Liberal Good Guy goes Knight In Shining Armor and seethes, "Were you born an ASSSSSShole, or have you been workin' at it you whole life ? "

You can guess What Happens Next.

Go Ahead,

Guess.

Now you'd figure that someone like me, a devout Militant Idealist would side with the White in Shining Armor, instead, I've always fancied myself a ZEN Bad ASS, so I would have responded,
"Yes".

--Yes what ?--

Both.

--Both WHAT ?

I was born an asshole and I HAVE been working at it my entire Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment