Monday, October 14, 2019

The Pope of Corruption.

I heard Some One say, (and even if I didn't I'm gonna rite this anyway) "The Republic is DEAD without Belief in the Constitution".

I didn't have any plans to rite today.  It was SUPPOSE to be warm and SUNNY, warm enough and Sunny enough to dry some to the stock I need for the Tools' Room :::  instead it's dark, dank and dour which, under Steve DeSilva conditions, would produce a level of Toxicity that would pollute the Pope.  I spent some time this morning, at Twitter, condemning the DIS-Belief of the Constitution by trump and his sycophants, cultists all and to the last.  Trump & his have used the pages of the Constitution for toilette paper.  They have Middle Fingered the Dec of Independence and used the Branches of Gov as Whips Against the Minds of Honest Citizens.  I brought in the Pope because HE could transform the Church, and do so INSTANTLY, with just ONE Papal BULL.  He could, SINGLE-HANDEDLY bring the Church into MODERN Times, if His Holiness, so Willed.  But His Hole-y-ness so WON'T.  Trump is no different. 

Trump is the Pope of  Corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment