Tuesday, November 19, 2019

First I Look At The Curse

The title is from J. Geils Band >=   "First I Look At The PURSE"  .   The ONLY J. Geils Band Album you Kidz will EVA Need is "LIVE    FULL HOUSE"  >> .    But that's a blog series for another day.

I used this title to hy-lite that Some guys need MONEY to open up their heart bank.  When you have J. Geils  TALENT I suppose you can make that kind of a Demand.  Most of us do NOT have that talent,, so we look for Other Things "First".  But I digress...... .

I love using, "We create our own Perceptual Reality".  It's fancy, slick and smooth and can go unchallenged because it appears as "Self-Evident".  It's HARDLY "Self-Evident".  Here's the Question, "WHAT do we use to create this Perceptual Reality ?  Ah Yes >>>  THAT !
Here, Philosophy MAY be the antecedent we MUST use to begin our Creation.  Here it is that I have chosen The First Nobel Truth  "All Existence Entails Suffering". 

Here MAY be the root of my Adulthood Schizophrenia The One that has multiple Stephens trying to exist in a World where Suffering is regarded as an Essence to be AVOIDED. 

Buddhism as the Source of my Mental Illness .....................anybody buying that ?



No comments:

Post a Comment