Friday, November 29, 2019

The Rats of Pluto

I've come "under attack" because I claimed Bloomberg, an old-White-Guy-X-republican, MAY be the ONLY Candidate who is CAPABLE of beating Trump into Submission.  My HERO Anand Giridharadas ,  DID "Say it best" when he hacksawed, "We don't need another Plutocrat in Office".  I GET  that :   > HOWEVER< , There is an ABJECT NECESSITY to BURY trump ALIVE with a LANDSLIDE of Democrat WILLS.  I argued that THIS ONE TIME it MAY be NECESSARY to "Fight Fire with FIRE" and I used the  MMA and BOXING example of "Fighting in one's own weight class."  Sending in the Midget Wrestling Champion of Tai Pei Common and Singapore Province is UN-LIKELY to be to our UTMOST ADVANTAGE.  It's the Whole Thing of "It takes one to KNOW one"  "Deal".

And I could and WOULD survive the "Let's IMPEACH DeSilva" were it not for Psychology, the UNDERLYING Foundation of Miss Understanding.  Here it is that HUMAN NATURE, at least ONE Facet of It, EXPLAINS the VALUE of "Compartmentalization" the One that locks-away JUDICIOUS Negativity in a deep dark corridor of HORROR, exampled by Noble Peace Prize Winner Obama, who was responsible for the slaying of HUNDREDS by his Drones.

We COMPARTMENTALIZE this Human Atrocity in favor of SECURING his Compassionate BRILLIANCE. 

Know what ?   FUCK YOU !!!!

It AINT "workin' for me now and it may NEVAH. !

No comments:

Post a Comment