Saturday, November 2, 2019

"For a Few Hollers More"

After rite-ing Twitter, I nestled into the warm caress of Chairy-Chair and wondered if I could summon the Strength to blog-out a few Blogs.  This is ALWAYS an Effort to enter Emptiness,
The Rich and Fertile Dimension of Intellectual S-P-A-C-E.  This, too, is a Condition of Warmth.
But as I settled into this Warmth a Something "surfaced" pretty much as a result of this morning's "Beating Up Gramma Polluted", Nancy Pelosi.  It was odd because "it" came in the form of Past Experience, that of The Collapse of the Soviet Union.

Here it comes again, even as I type these words >>>  Since I have experienced the Collapse of the Soviet Empire, isn't it POSSIBLE that I should experience the Collapse of the American Empire as well ????

THAT'S now I am presently viewing Nancy Pelosi, as "Old Mother Hubbard who lived in a shoe and had so many children she didn't know what to do."   But and Now, you can see that my Past experience with my own God-Forsaken Loveless Mother, DENIES me access to a Realm of Responsible Awareness.

Here it is as Most Bitter >>>

Pelosi is al-Bagdhadi leading her children, the Youth of America, into the Black Hole Death Cave to be ex-PLODED into molecules because of HER "Belief System".

Can you see it ?


No comments:

Post a Comment