Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Life is but a scheme...

I've got a raging migraine, my tinnitus is searing my brain to shreds, I'm exhausted and I can't sleep.  Do I win ?

I must confess, it's no longer funny to write > Anywhere I start is the Beginning.   There's no grace in that, it's crass, if not flat-out brutish...  oh well...... .

I lie in bed praying intermittently, wondering about a God who may or may not Exist,  I choose "Exist" mainly to cover my ass, cover my bases, I consider it "Spiritual Insurance".  There IZ a Solace in a Benevolent Cosmic Intelligence, but Its seeming arbitrary-ness lends itself to Absurdity, sometimes Grotesque >>> the Higher Power that is said to have sobered me, >  Isn't that the Same Higher Power that inflicted me with Alcoholism in the first place ?   See what I mean ?   It's why I devised, American Transcendental Absurdist Cynicism --- to label Impossible Incomprehension Paralysis resulting.

I had a really terrific, at least what I thought MITE be Terrific  Opening.   Remember that line in Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching  "A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step "  I figure i would rite,
The journey of the Last Mile begins with a trip and fa
                                                                                       l
                                                                                            l.

It means I'm on that last mile, the mile that leads to Death.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment