Sunday, November 24, 2019

The YOU-Niverse

I suffer from "Cosmic Extraction".  I find it necessary to impose Cosmic Intention onto just about EVERYTHING, figuring, as Jung did, "There's no such (a) thing as "Coincidence".  As I was tearing up the Weight Room I found Last Summers Marijuana "Harvest", which, when properly processed, (baked into Magic Brownies ) >> produces HEAVENLY Defilement, the one of SUPER- SENSATIONAL Physicality, Wonder, Tickle, Flit and Wiggle. 

But the suspenders ... Is it JUST me or can you Gize appreciate that I had to SUSPEND, writing my twitter column in order to locate my suspenders ?   The You-Niverse wanted me to SUSPEND my efforts, I was being HELD-uP by the Universe.  It was a "Hold-uP" >>>  I was getting ROBBED !!!

You can see it Rite ?

Me too.




No comments:

Post a Comment