Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Rite Suff .......

You Kidz know I've tagged myself with Mental Ill-ship.  It's safe, I THOUGHT it was safe ->- It's like a warning, a Caution NOT to take me TOOOOOO Seriously, mainly because I CHOSE to live in a Fantasy Realm of Spiritual Hardship, Misery and Materialistic Idolatry, the one that decries Wealth, Political Status and Stereotypical Superficiality.  I've defended this Realm by claiming I am in a constant WAR against Ignorance, I loathe Ignorance, and since I myself and TRULY Ignorant, Self-Loathing is my most Intimate and Cherished "Friend".  I have other "Friends"  Loneliness, Co-Lateral Abandonment, and it's weird that their proximity is a Source of an unrelenting Suspicion that forces me to regard their ABSENCE as savagely punishing.  You normal folks CRAVE Happiness, I FEAR It.  When things are "All RIGHT" that's the Time my Senses get tuned to "Catastrophe".

I've rit-ten this before and I'll rite it once more > !!>>  I love to Suffer, Suffering  makes me Happy.

This makes me devastatingly ILL-suited for Existence in your World.

No comments:

Post a Comment