Sunday, November 24, 2019

The gross in grocery ~~

So just now as I was loading the Coffee Maker with cinnamon, the entire contents of the cinnamon container spilled into the coffee filled paper basket filter.  I began to shovel it back into the original container but HUGE amounts of coffee was also being removed.  I had to get the BIG "Chock Full Of Nuts" grain elevator in which to empty the entire paper basket filter.  I chastised myself bc I HAVE a specialty cinnamon shaker container that pulses INCREMENTAL amounts into the coffee filled paper basket filter,which is made from recycled waste from Hatti and the Dominican Republic who allow ample "Use" of the Paper and Rag Waste in their Dumps and Landfills.   It puts the gross in grocery .

When I returned I went for my reading glasess ["I have brand new eyes from Cataract Removal and Lens Replacement and now I can't see for shit] and they had turned into Invisible, either that or I'd be FORCED to commit Suicide bc I'm a complete fucking IDIOT !

I split into mulllllllllltttiiiiippppllllllleee  Steves.  You know how, "One hand doesn't know what the other is doing ?"   Well with me it's "[A] Stephen STOLE my fucking glasses and NOW I gotta KILL him."

Ya know Kids
First the Cinnamon gets dumped RUINING 5 seconds worth of inattentive behavior and next thing I know I'm on a Search and Destroy Mission to kill    The Asshole Who Spilled The Cinnamon And Then couldn't Find His Glasses.

You can't BUY this kind of delightful Misery.  All bc I crave coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment