Saturday, November 2, 2019

I am who I WAS

I've been repeatedly attacked for "Living in the Past"--it's fair criticism that I am loathe to reject.  I was asked, "Why do you hold on to the Past so tightly KNOWING that it is cause for the Stymie of Emotional Advancement, the Kind that is Trajectorally Progressive ? 

In MY mind, this is the question of Psychological Imbecility.  Not only do "We act according to the way we see things" >>  We UNDERSTAND things as a RESULT of PAST Experiences.  You add to that the FACT that most of our PRESENT Power is also the Result of Past Discipline and Training, you can fully appreciate, or SHOULD fully appreciate, The Past as FOUNDATION of Present Conditional Actuality.  One can argue that TECHNICALLY >>>   I am who I WAS <<<<<.

Most often Scholarship is predicated upon a lucidity afforded by Historical Anecdotes and made RELEVANT by PREVAILING Conditions that generate Parallels which promote REAL TIME Recognition.  Recognizing Cosmic Similarities enhances a Diagnostic that precipitates UNDERSTANDING. 

In Street Terms > = <   "Hey I KNOW what that is, I seen it before."




No comments:

Post a Comment