Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Love -- A Miracle Style

Not many Folks are geared to accept, "All Existence entails Suffering".   It's understandable of course.  Who wants to believe that the Nature of Existence is Suffering ?   Isn't it far EASIER to believe that the True Nature of the Universe is LOVE ?  After all, isn't God LOVE ?  Thing with that, and hear I holler Ludwig Feuerbach, "If God is Love, [then] is Love God ?"   Tough one.

Here's one :  God is Love, I LOVE pizza, God must be PIZZA.

See ?

My deal is that the World of Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy DOESN'T make much sense to me.  But in the REAL World, it makes PERFECT Sense.  THIS is why I'm Mentally Ill.   I have NEVER been able to reconcile Buddha's World with the REAL World.  It's not as if I've Tried however, it appears as IMPOSSIBLE.

My newest challenge, perhaps my GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIME, is to make an effort to live in the World of Happy Happy Joy Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment