Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Zero Dark 37-26-34

                         I've never seen Jessica Chastain naked, I mean I'd LIKE to but only in the Indian/Tibetan way , {{{CLINICALLY}}}, as a Dakini .   I find it helpful to attach a {make-believe} Real World likeness to Truth and tag Jessica's Character as WRATHFUL Woman capable of EXTREME 'Punitive Measures' .   "I KNOW he's there---and I want YOU to KILL him FOR ME ."  You aint-gonna get no more 'Wrathful' than THAT .   

            Somehow, Justice is a "sub-set" of Truth .  Truth wields Justice .   The Truth of OBL's SLAUGHTER of  American  Thousands, HAD-TO-BE executed AS Execution ---"and so it came to pass" .   Truth's Wielding, in the Form of Navy Seals , "caught up to" Osama Bin Laden --- "we seen that movie, it ended REAL nice " .

           It took some Time and remember Qids*  Time MEANS `Inevitability` .

No comments:

Post a Comment