Friday, December 7, 2018

Boulder crowd around you

I'd LOVE to write, "BIG things amuse BIG Minds" but I can't.  I mean, I just DID, but I can't "Can't" because moving boulders that weigh just under 437.34278 pounds AINT the measure of Philosophical "Greatness", instead, it's "Up There" with "The Little Engine That Wheezed, 'I Think I Can' ". 

What I am SUPPOSE-TO "be doing" is devising the Infrastructure for "The Politics of Zen".  Marc Fortin once diagnosed, "The SICKEST People go to the STRONGEST Cure" --- a microscopic essay on the Reality of Zen Practice.  The MEANING is straightforward even if it is enigmatical.  MY "Thinking" is that Christianity has "run its course" in American Democracy and that Corruptionism is a Disease that can be arrested by the Use and Practice of Zen Principles, THAT'S my Speculative THEORY.

The Question in my teeny-tiny monkey-mind is imbecilically simple, What would a Capitalist Democracy "look like" were it to have Zen as its "Guiding Light" ?

Now that Description is HIDDEN among the Bolders and Rocks of Bewildering Inertia, at least, for ME it's Hidden.  All I gotta-do is MOVE those Boulders and dig OUT those rocks in order to uncover Secrets. 

I am in need of SERIOUS "Professional Help".

No comments:

Post a Comment