Monday, December 17, 2018

The Learning Adventures of Conga and Bongo

Ain't nothin' EZ and there's NO SUCH THING as a "Free Lunch" THAT'S what ya gotta understand about the True Nature of the Universe. 

The word and concept of "Free" is one of the cruelest jokes the Universe plays on us.  I have proffered that God is a Stand-Up Comedian.  If you want something you gotta work for it.  But then, there is a Happy "But Then", the Universe is splendid with Miracles.  Here's one rite now, "I draw water, I carry wood." 

I refuse to leave you Kidz with the Half-Filled Half-Empty bi-abolicism that annoys the fuck out of me.  It don't matter if it's half full or half empty if the contents are fucking polluted.  I just want Purity and NOT Shit Purity, I want the Pure Nectar of the Gods.   As a matter of FACT, fuck the glass, I want OCEANS of Purity even if they are disgustingly Beautiful.

I'm gonna leave this here.  I've been at this since 1 a.m. EST America, and I'm out of gas.

The title is about my Little Books for Adult Kidz.  I have plans to do books like Tim Snyder's  On Tyranny ---they are gonna appear at the check-out aisles of Stores and Marts.  I'm gonna make a FRACTOIDKAZILLION dollars and do BIG stuff with it.


Rock steady........steady as She goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment