Sunday, December 16, 2018

Rock and Rose

You can have ANY "Vision" you want to have.  I will tell you of this one rock.  I wanted  to move it to a better location, one that would increase the electrical current from a Quartz MONSTER about 3 feet away.  It was the usual Daunt and Whelm.  I could see its path and that path required extensive digging.  Here's the Cosmic Point, In order to move shit, you gotta re-move OBSTRUCTIONS.  This rock wasn't gonna go NOWHERE until I dug it out and dug out a path to its new location.  This rock had GREAT VALUE. Half of it was Quartz, ROSE Quartz,, and its Potential Electrical Ionization gave me INCENTIVE cuz once in Position and combined with the Other Quartz MONSTER I could   V  B    A    E   at a higher Cosmic Frequency. 
                                                 I    R    T
I know it's fucked up but I WANTED "Fucked-Up".  I mean, who doesn't wanna get Fucked by UP ?

I'm just sayin'.

Don't miss the Point.  In order to achieve Movement you GOTTA "Remove Obstructions." 

Cosmic rite ? 

It requires EFFORT to remove Obstructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment