Saturday, December 15, 2018

...like half an ass...

I silently promised You Gize I would write when it rained. Well, it's raining NOW and I don't want to write- - -  I mean, I DO - - - - but I don't.  I'm NOT the BIGGEST FAN of Effort.  I'm like a half-an-ass Fan.  I go from caring enough to "get by" to "Biting- The-Iron-Wall"-fucking-BERSERK.  There ain't no Buddhist "In-Between".  Zen aint like that.  Zen is FULL ASS !  There's a song from the Ancient Musical Comedy "Oklahoma", Some Dizzy Chick belts, "With me it's ALL OR NOTHIN'".  Go figure on that, I'm a 60's Show Girl Song-Stress.  Did NOT see that comin'.

I "know" every Musical Comedy Rogers and Hammerstein CERTAIN.  Blame my Sister.  I do.

In Times Of Yore, I use-ta be able to sit and write for 3 and four hours.  These daze I get stiff and my knees swell making it a CHALLENGE just to get up to relieve myself.  Old age sucks and then it hurts to go and pee.  It's like, I KNOW I can write, that aint the problem, the Problem is my Bod - - - getting IT to sit quietly whilst I distil and ferment Fret. 

I WISH "that" was my only problem... --- ___ .




No comments:

Post a Comment