Saturday, December 1, 2018

Ignore Anus

See how gross that title is ?  THAT'S how I get your attention. LMAO.

I routinely IGNORE the Universe's Directive to sit in front of this screen and conduit Universal Knowledge.  Dr. Ken Ring advised me that my "job" was to restate Time Tested and Time Traveled Cosmic Axioms in order to refresh and restore Tradition-As-Wisdom.  Such is the Nature of modernizing the Classics, such as "The Three Little Pigs" and Little Red Riding Hoodlum, see what it did there ? I added "lum" to hood to modernize it.  Little Red Riding Hood becomes a metaphor for the Drug War Refugees who seek Political Asy-lum in the U.S. where EVERYTHING is NOT Too Hot, NOT Too Cold but Just RIGHTEOUS.  In MY head Little Red is BIG Red, a Criminal Trespass-er who is subject to Bear LAW.  Here it is that abject Innocence is purgative BLASPHAME.  Little Big Red, in modern times, is subject to the PRE-EXISTING Law of the Land, the one that decries, even in the face of Adversity, one's "right" to escape personal calamity AT THE EXPENSE OF NATIVE INDUSTRIES. 

Listen Kidz I KNOW I'm "on the 'worng' side" of this one.  I can't help myself.  When you Gize wonder why I DON'T write everyday it's because I CAN'T.  I WANT  to be level headed and scale balanced but sometimes my personal experience, such that it is and ISN'T, blocks me like a Wall.

I think the Universe is DEMANDING me to  attend to, at least, state what is Obvious.

This thing about stories and myths ---  they E-X-P--A---N----D your Consciousness.

THAT'S the deal --  that's MY deal.

Those 5, count 'em F-I-V-E staples MEAN "Start using your HEAD".


Rock Steady, Rock Steady Baby, What it is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment