Saturday, December 1, 2018

Diabolicism

You Kidz may recall that I posited the abject NECESSITY to harness ALL of one's "Faculties" in order to divine "Truth" and survive propaganda and sensory bombardment that seeks to explode our Values and Idealism.  Treachery and Diabolicism has RADIOACTIVE ramifications.  Political Detonations tear our Faces of Reality OFF.  Trump's infantile FANTACIES are then used as "reconstruction".  I refer to them as Myths.  Media-atics refer to "it" as "The Narrative",  they say "Trump is controlling the Narrative".  The "Narrative" IZ "what we live by".  I have aggravated that the Constitution as well as the Declaration of Independence are also MYTHS, and that These Two parallel BIBLICAL "Narratives".  It's EZ to see that our Civilizational Mores and Morals are derived  from the 10 Commandments and, further back, and my personal FAVS, Homer's The Iliad and The Odyssey.   I hold as "True" the Values represented in these Stories and Myths.  When All is "told" we live by Stories and Myths. 

Now I'd like nothing more than to drag you kidz over terrain we have ALREADY hard-scrabbled, thing is, I have 5, count 'em, F-I-V-E staples in my scalp because I DIDN'T "go with" my "gut feelings". 

Here's the first knowledge, LISTEN TO YOUR GUT.

Remember, Your Brain has ITS Brain, your Body has ITS Brain, your Heart has ITS Brain, as does your Soul.  The "Brain" of your Body IZ your "Gut". 

The Brain of you Gut is FAST, wayyyyyyy faster than your Brain's Brain.  We refer to it as one's "Gut Reaction".  We FEEL well before we Think and Reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment