Sunday, December 16, 2018

Moving Rock

So now I can tell Youse Gize about Moving Rock, and about how I am Mister America and about Zen and how you GOTTA do 1st things FIRST.  I get to add that EVERYTHING is a "Boot Strap" "Operation"- - - that EVERYTHING requires Vision, Motivation, WILL POWER (in my case Won't Power) and at least a "sense" of a Utopic Aesthetic.  Your Goal should EQUAL your Ability.  For example, just because I can swim a 200 I.M. it DOESN'T mean I'm ready for the English Chanel or Dyann Niakk's "Swim to Cuba".  "Dirty Harry" said it best, "A man's got to know his limitations." 

Zen is "Meat and Potatoes".  Zen is about "doing first things 1st".  Zen is Mystical Common Sense =  "I draw water, I carry wood" converts to = I get chain and Lug-All, I move rock.  There is, however, an Essence.  The "WHY" of things MUST be considered SACRED.  When you're in the Temple you learn that any and all "Free Time" MUST be devoted to Temple Enhancement.  Your DUTY is to make the Temple MORE Beautiful and MORE Functional.  At that Juncture there can be no WHY.  This is what I think we need in America---the importance of DUTY ---unquestionable OBLIGATION to American Democracy.  Here it is that paying Taxes IS NOT ENOUGH.  Here it is that Duty to America is DUTY TO ONES SELF.

I will gag - - - Make America Beautiful Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment