Saturday, December 1, 2018

The Humilitarian

I've complained that trump and I have (share) traits and characteristics.  In the Universal COSMIC Scheme Of Things we ALL share "Commonalities" requisite with our Human Status.  It would then be deemed  'appropriate" to acknowledge (with sordid care) even the vast Negatives of trumpian Childhood Psychology and I have done so with fetid alacrity.  It pisses me off that trump declares that HE is the smartest man in the Galaxy because it's ME not HIM who holds that Esteem.  I made MYSELF King Know-It-All at the same time I deemed myself the Most Awesomeist Humilitarian of ALL TIME .  Geritatric Senility makes strange read-fellows.

Recently trump declared that his "Gut" "Is more smottah" than Other Peoples' Brains.
On the surface, trump's inability to think in and construct whole and complete sentences SHOULD be cause for astringent exasperation - - -  I've often used "moronic imbecility" to describe his flagrant misuse of Street and Gutter Carnal Ir-rationality ---  that's MY Realm.  However, his Proclamation of Ego-Driven Stupidity made me sit up and take 2 hits of "Advil".  You recall my ongoing effort to construct a Neo-American, a One that REQUIRES Governmental Policy Monitoring as Obligational DUTY to one's Self, and one's Community ---  and here "Community" is parallel to Fareed Zakaria's "Global Public Square."  The Neo-American IZ R.D. Laing's The Politics of Experience.  I have argued elsewhere that it was erstwhile and steadfast COMPLACENCY that was the medium in which Corruption was to FLOURISH. 

Please allow this shift of metaphor :  "While the Cats away, the rats will prey".

It's like that - - -  sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment