Saturday, December 15, 2018

Slugdugery

I gotta do some tree work on this property.  I'm beaten to a body PULP from the tagging 8th inch plywood to the "ceiling" of the "bend-over" storage space.  Working in a back-breaking, neck-hostile environment SHOULD be "All I Ever Wanted", instead, it's been one trial after another and NOT in the Herculean Realm of HEROIC Under-takings--- except for the   UNDER part I SHOULD take time out to heal, rest,, 
and recover,,, but THAT aint who I am because that "That" leads to my Slug-dugery, the one where I Steve Miller myself to "sit around the house, get high, and watch the tuuube."  That's not good, I mean, it's GREAT but... --- ___ .

The thing is, the saw I WANNA use needs to be sharpened, not the saw,, the Chain..
I could use my Stihl but the Dolmar is just lighter and stronger, plus it runs .404 so when it bites it bites HARD.  The Stihl runs .325 in case you wondered.  Also, the Dolmar starts with two or 3 pulls, the Stihl, is Old and needs severe "coaxing". 

There's a terrific Story on how the Stihl came into my possession, but THAT'S for another Rainy Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment