Monday, January 7, 2019

We are leaving Earth

I awoke "writing" these blogs this morning  - - -it was around 2 a.m. Eastern Standard EARTH Time. - - - apparently I'm ready to unload what has been accumulating as deflection, whither, and slag.  Because I am who I am, the Universe must present an alignment of opportunities, opened windows and open doors through which I can see Literary Landscapes, smell the scent of Inspiration and marvel at the Nakedness of Muse Beauty.  In other words, I've finally "figured-out" a TON of shit, and now I'm lookin' to impart said shit to youse guiz in my effort to arm you for your Upcoming Adventures in Paradise. 

A Way Long Time Ago is received a Message from the Universe - -  it was this :  "Stephen, we are leaving Earth".  I paid no mind, I DIDN'T know nor understand WTF but I held it as True and even closer as Valid.  I WASN'T  being kidnapped, I was being removed from THIS World in order to get some Distance, another View of Totality in all Its extreme Mote.  Not only could I FEEL Totality, I could see "molecules" and even ATOMS of "Continuity".  Trust me here Kidz, this ain't nothin' Special. 

Technically all this shit "is" is the "Condition" of "ON" , in the EXACT same way a light switch is turned or flicked to "ON". 

So that gag on that is simple.  I was "operating in the "OFF" Position, EVERYTHING was "a little off", I was "OFF" my Game and now, to day at 2 a.m. the Universe "aligned" and so I'm Here, Now, typing these keys, full of Enough Energy for at least a couple of hours, an "Enough" so that I can relieve my Guilt, and DIS- Ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment