Saturday, January 12, 2019

Liz and Larry

Liz and I were sittin' at the Gallogly Kitchen Table.  Larry, the Gallogly Patriarch, ambled in, spat out a "Hi Steve"- -  hawked up a loogie and spat IT out into the kitchen sink, and then added faucet water to drain it.  I looked at Liz who merely smiled and telepathy-ed "THAT'S My Dad."  I WAS INSTANTLY EUPHORIC.  "Larry" WAS MY KIND OF GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortin and I were on the Pig Farm, at Battle, AGAIN, for Whatever Reason. - - -  Marc had Reason Enough to dagger my Heart.  In the Fury of Battle he Wise-ended, "Your Mother taught you how to Love."  I WAS INSTANTLY FURIOUS.  My fucking Mother did NOT "Know how to Love".  She couldn't, she never did, it was NOT in her.

Marc's ruthless attack IZ what I'm "getting at" today.  If One's Mom is the Source of Love, and if She Herself COULD NOT LOVE, what chance does any one of Us, who have had such a Mother, stand in a Hell of HER Creation ?

I told you Gize, Trump and I are NOT different, we just "ended-up" differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment