Wednesday, January 30, 2019

...the craven misbegotten...

Aint gonna be no Street Gang named The Craven Misbegotten.  Those of me who ARE a member may as well don a Message Tee that has printed on its Front,  "Make Love Not War" and on its Back "Kick Me".  I'm just sayin'.

The Final Thing, the one where I deposited the Lyric, "It's been a long time comin' / Gonna be a long time gone", refers to the "Pax Romana" the TW O HUNDRED Years of PEACE, that is now evaporative whiff from the Anus of Recorded Misery. 

It's so goddamn fucking INTERESTING that trump ALREADY HAS HIS FUCKING "WALL".  It divides America like the BERLIN WALL, but here I can vision NO Demolition, no Sledge-Hammer of Universal DECENCY, no VICTORY over POLITICAL INSANITY. 

THIS is why I train myself to Battered and Broken EVERY Work-Out Period, WHY I don't sleep beyond 5 hours every night except when I'm sick. 

We can't Give Up. 

We can't Tap Out.

Even if it takes a fucking THOUSAND years we MUST "Carry On" because "Love is Coming to us all."

Bro Philip use to exhort, "Don't let the bastids get you down."

Consider....


Rock steady........steady as we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment