Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Transcendental Nothing-Ness

I loaded the sections onto the ply-wood covered frame, picked up the scraps, slivers and chunks of useless, raked the area clean and then got my Sword.  My hammer hand, wrist and shoulder were already mangled, no reason NOT to "do some Sword" and enjoy the Motion Meditation that enhances an already Rich and Flagrant Samadhi. 

In THIS particular Divinity the Sword Forms "do" YOU.  You are just along for a ride into The Paradise of Before Thinking, the Pure Land of Emptiness, and the Full of Transcendental Nothing-Ness.  In this Vacuum there is NO Breathing.  This, is an experience of EVERYTHINGALLATONCE and a Molecularization of Infinity that increases your Vision so you can Witness The Miracle of Just BEING.  Here life is Just One and I will label it    IMPACT.

In one of my college Journals there's a Description.  It was REALLY Early March and we were playing a pick-up game in the FAMOUS Out-Door But Covered Rink.  It was late in the afternoon but definitely before supper.  A goal had just been scored against me and as I was recovering I found my self staring out the West End at the Most Beautiful Sunset I Had Ever Seen On That Campus.  But then "Steve, STEVE", it was Dave Jocitas,  "We're READY let's GO".  It was like that....just like that....I was high---
so HIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment